What's the Big Deal about Loan Counseling?

If you receive a federal student loan, whether Direct Loan, Stafford Loan, or Perkins Loan, you will have to complete both Entrance and Exit Counseling. These are federal requirements mandated by the Department of Education. Why?

More: continued here

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply