The Tax Rebate, Again

Question: My parents are receiving social security and do not file income tax. Do they have to file an income tax return for 2007 in order to receive the tax rebate? Thank you. Chan Answer: The simple answer is, yes.

More: continued here

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply