Some questions about personal income tax » Russian law

As I expect to stay in Russia for more than 183 days during the 2010 calendar year, do I have to lodge a preliminary personal income tax return with the tax authorities within one month of my arrival in Russia even if I don not have a …

More: continued here

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply