New Options for Long Term Health Care Insurance

It is estimated that nearly 50% of Americans will need LTC at some point in their lifetime; of this group, approximately 15% will end up in a nursing home and the remaining 85% will need some other form of long term care insurance. …

More: continued here

Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply