Medicare has limits for long term care

Medicare only pays about 5% of long term care costs, with the other 95% paid either privately or by Medicaid (the health program for America’s needy). Long Term Care Insurance is designed to help Americans plan for their future long

More: continued here

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply