can flood insurance be combined with home insurance?

Most flood insurance is government insurance but your homeowners insurance agent can arrange for it and can arrange for the premium to be paid via your mortgage payment, or along with your regular homeowners insurance. …

More: continued here

Tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply